This ambulatory aid was specially designed to aid the recovery from injuries and surgical procedures to the lower limb, especially the foot and ankle. These may include but are not limited to the following:
Injuries: Broken or fractures foot or ankle, Strained or sprained ankles, Damage to the Achilles tendon
Surgeries: Corrective surgeries to the foot or ankle, Amputations, Fusions, and Hammertoe, Correction
Chronic Conditions: Gout, Bunions, Complications from Diabetes such as neuropathy or ulcers
Unlike crutches, this device allows the affected limb to be supported so that the patient does not need to strain to keep it from bearing the user’s weight and it is designed so that the limb never touches the ground. This device allows patients to be self-sufficient and get around with less expenditure of energy.
- A crutch alternative for patients who either cannot or choose not to use crutches.
Exclusive transmission turning system!
The first unit with LOOP HAND BRAKES! Includes FREE vinyl pouch to store belongings.
Wide flat free tires give extra stability. Ergonomically designed, Lightweight Steel frame that is si
Easy folding mechanism makes transporting unit a breeze.
Adjustable tiller & knee pad to accommodate different user heights.$80.00 per month or $25.00 per week with a two-week minimum
- Deposit waived with a credit card and local ID
P4000 FREE SPIRIT® KNEE & LEG WALKER - THE CRUTCH ALTERNATIVE
- A crutch alternative for patients who either cannot or choose not to use crutches. Perfect for patients who are recovering from either foot or ankle issues.
- Exclusive transmission turning system!
- The first unit with LOOP HAND BRAKES! Much easier than traditional "bicycle style" hand brakes and requires less coordination.
- FREE vinyl pouch to store belongings in with purchase only. Not on rentals.
- Wide flat free tires give extra stability.
- Ergonomically designed, lightweight aluminum frame that is silver in color to hide scratches.
- Easy folding mechanism makes transporting unit a breeze.
- Adjustable tiller & knee pad to accommodate different user heights.
- User Weight Limit: 320 lbs.
- Weight of Unit: 22.5 lbs.
- $80.00 per month or 25.00 per week with a two-week minimum